Bairnsdale Speedway Association Inc.
Saturday 29 January 2022
Rain Out Date: 26 February 2022
|Heats: Grid positions will be drawn by the VSC Title Co-ordinator
8–12 cars per heat
3 x 10 lap heats per car
|Final: 30 laps (any alteration at the discretion of Track and VSC)
Top 18 Cars
|Pits: Open – 1:00 pm
Scrutineering: allocated times will be issued by the VSC.
|Racing: 5:30 pm
|Nomination Fee: $90 Includes Transponder Hire or $60 if you provide your own (Transponder number required on this form) Late nomination $150 non-refundable
||Nominations Close: 29 December 2021
|Heat Money: 1st–$30, 2nd–$20, 3rd–$10, 4th-$10
||Prize Money: 1st–$300, 2nd–$250, 3rd–$200 plus Trophy and Sash
4th–$120, 5th–$100 plus Sash
6th, 7th & 8th–$50, 9th & 10th–$40
All finalists receive a memento.
|Track: Bairnsdale Speedway
||Promoting Body: Bairnsdale Speedway Association Inc.
|Address: 120 Deptford Road, Granite Rock
||Contact Name: Garry Severs
|Composition: Sand/Clay Mix
|Contact #: 0400 555 101
Information regarding the track from VSC or the promoting body itself.
- Sound work practices, duty of care and code of conduct must be adhered to at all times.
- 95 DBA noise level measured 30 metres from pole line on infield.
- No illegal substances permitted.
- Alcohol consumption by competitors not permitted during competition. After the meet is as per venue rules.
- Smoking in pits as per venue rules.
- All drivers to pay entry at gate and pay pit box fee.
- Open footwear NOT PERMITTED.
- Tops must have sleeves and cover the shoulders. I.e. NO Singlets.
- Pants/shorts NOT to be above the knees
VSC INC. POLICIES WHICH WILL BE ENFORCED
- Minimum Nomination Requirements
- If a class has less than 20 cars registered with the Victorian Speedway Council Inc. at the close of nominations, then a minimum of 12 nominations for that class must be received, with 12 confirmed nominations on race day to constitute a State Title.
This includes Junior and Ladies Standard Saloon titles which are exempt from 1.2
- If a class has more than 20 cars registered with the Victorian Speedway Council Inc. at the close of nominations, then a minimum of 15 nominations for that class must be received, with 15 confirmed nominations on race day to constitute a State Title.
- Roof Numbers
- In the event of 2 cars nomination with the same number, the VSC will allocate a roof number as close as possible to the cars’ actual number.
Preference will go first to the home track car, then as nominations are received.
- All other requirements as per State policy and the VSC Inc. Racing Rules & Regulation Manual.
- Transponders are mandatory for every state title.
- Nomination Fee
- A nomination fee of $90 per entry, including transponder hire, is to be paid with the nomination. This fee is refundable if you withdraw from the title no later than 48 hours prior to the event date.
If you have your own transponder, the fee is $60 and your transponder number must be entered at the time of nomination.
- Late nominations will be required to a pay non-refundable fee of $150, including transponder hire. Late nominations will not be accepted 72 hours before the event.
If you have your own transponder, the fee is $120 and your transponder number must be entered at the time of nomination.
- All safety gear to be compliant in specification, date, and condition.
Non-compliant safety gear will be confiscated with a fine required to be paid before non-compliant safety gear is returned.
Non-compliant safety gear will result in the driver being excluded from the event – Rule #6 Victorian Speedway Council Inc. Racing Rules & Regulation Manual.
- Any car found to have any performance-enhancing modification at scrutineering will be deemed illegal and will be excluded from the event – Rule # 11.25 Victorian Speedway Council Inc. Racing Rules & Regulation Manual.
- The VSC Inc. in conjunction with the promoting body reserves the right to accept or reject any nomination.